The Shippen accommodation includes 1 king-size double bedroom with bathroom adjacent including spa bath, and 1 super-king / twin with an en-suite shower room and TV.
It has a sofa bed in the lounge area and so can accommodate 1 more person, alternatively a single bed can be used in the larger bedroom.
The light and airy family space includes a fully fitted kitchen with double oven and grill, dishwasher, full sized fridge-freezer, microwave etc. (Washer and drier available in nearby outbuilding). For those 'not so sunny days' there is a large selection of DVD's, books and games. Outside is a private and secure 'suntrap' terrace with seating, outside dining and BBQ. There is off road secure gated parking for 2 cars.
The Shippen has good disabled access with no steps into or stairs inside the holiday cottage.
Thank you for such a warm welcome and gorgeous cottage. The children loved feeding the animals.
We have had a great time and this accommodation is fantastic! The organic eggs and milk are amazing.
* Both holiday cottages are set apart from the farm using a separate gated road entrance, but are still close enough to check if any new calves have been born in the field overnight or feed the chickens.
* All bed linen, towels (except beach towels), electricity, fuel and initial supply of wood / taybrite are included in the rental charge, as is complimentary wifi (superfast broadband).
* Under 5's are welcome - a cot and highchair are available.
* Chicken and cow friendly dogs are welcome, at a small additional charge.
* Both holiday cottages operate a no smoking policy and are open all year with out of season weekend, short breaks and B&B available.
25 June – 2 July £950
16 – 23 July £1050
17 – 24 September £650
24 September – 29 October £585 per week